Has2see.com U.S. Latest news headlines – We are on the spot when news happens! Join us on Has2see.com or on Facebook/Has2see.com

Very proud of Jared Kushner, whose hard work is helping bring 13,000 new JOBS to the state of Wisconsin!

Trump’s No. 1 deal maker, Jared Kushner, takes winning streak to Wisconsin for 13,000 jobs

Fresh from a whirlwind peace mission through the Middle East, the administration’s top deal maker, Jared Kushner, is heading to Wisconsin Wednesday with President Trump to celebrate the biggest jobs deal of his young White House career, the groundbreaking of the massive Foxconn Technology Group…

Read Original Article: Source link

25 Comments
  1. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Jared and Ivanka are a blessing. Their love for our country and patriotism is heartening. Especially when you consider that they are working for nothing, unlike Barack’s high paid cronies.

2. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it
    on my back porch and filled it
    with seed. What a beauty of
    a bird feeder it was, as I filled it
    lovingly with seed.
    Within a week we had hundreds of birds
    taking advantage of the
    continuous flow of free and
    easily accessible food.

But then the birds started
    building nests in the boards
    of the patio, above the table,
    and next to the barbecue.

Then came the crap. It was
    everywhere: on the patio tile,
    the chairs, the table …
    everywhere!

Then some of the birds
    turned mean. They would
    dive bomb me and try to
    peck me even though I had
    fed them out of my own
    pocket.

And others birds were
    boisterous and loud. They
    sat on the feeder and
    squawked and screamed at
    all hours of the day and night
    and demanded that I fill it
    when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn’t even
    sit on my own back porch
    anymore. So I took down the
    bird feeder and in three days
    the birds were gone. I cleaned
    up their mess and took down
    the many nests they had built
    all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like
    it used to be ….. quiet, serene….
    and no one demanding their
    rights to a free meal.

Now let’s see……
    Our government gives out
    free food, subsidized housing,
    free medical care and free
    education, and allows anyone
    born here to be an automatic
    citizen.

Then the illegals came by the
    tens of thousands. Suddenly
    our taxes went up to pay for
    free services; small apartments
    are housing 5 families; you
    have to wait 6 hours to be seen
    by an emergency room doctor;
    Your child’s second grade class is
    behind other schools because
    over half the class doesn’t speak
    English.

Corn Flakes now come in a
    bilingual box; I have to
    ‘press one ‘ to hear my bank
    talk to me in English, and
    people waving flags other
    than ”ours” are
    squawking and screaming
    in the streets, demanding
    more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe
    it’s time for the government
    to take down the bird feeder.
    If you agree, pass it on; if not,
    just continue cleaning up the crap!!

3. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

When the libs come on our sites, and start crying we know our President is doing a Great job really pissing them off.
    Keep MAGA PRESIDENT TRUMP!!
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

And yet….Paul Ryan wants to complain about tariffs. It’s too early to predict how this will affect the overall economy. Glad he is retiring, won’t have to listen to his negative comments any longer. Wisconsin is Winning! Thank you #45.

5. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Tired of these liberal trolls that can’t debate a lick. They make unsatiated accusations and unsupported comments. Funny thing too, it seems to be the comments that Facebook puts forth first and thinks are the most relevant.

6. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Winning! All anybody had to do was to get government to stop making trade agreements that hurt us. The left will NEVER understand.

7. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Thank you Trump family, that is great. America really appreciate all you do for us. Nothing gives a person such a sense of pride like being useful

8. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

While you destroy Harley Davidson and give jobs to China in exchange for Ivanka’s deal…”Destroying America for Personal Gain” is your mantra! Oh, and what’s going on with the job loss @ Carrier in Indiana, Mr philanderer and cheat!

9. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I love Donald Trump my favorite or at least one of my favorite presidents of all time. Definitely my favorite in my lifetime.

10. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Wish he would work on Illinois…where Obama came from..where numerous highways are named after Obama yet he did nothing for us!

Our state is going down the tubes completely unless President Trump does something. Chicago is corrupt! So..DONT give them more jobs. The politicians continue padding their pockets. We need President Trump to drain the SWAMP here!!

11. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

If you people don’t like PRESIDENT TRUMP, I love the sound of that.
    Why are you on this site. Thinking about coming on the winning side????? TRUMP 2020

12. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Good morning sir,lock Maxine waters up for attempting a coup against our government with her speech!! Have a great day sir!!!

13. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Thank you Mr.President for all you do for OUR great country! We look forward to another term to complete the revitalization of America and to building the new foundation of a strong economic and prosperous future.

14. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Jared is such an intelligent, dignified man. You were very smart, Mr. President, to give him such a key role in your Administration. He has my respect and admiration as do you also. You have EARNED my respect!!

15. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

If is were not for interfering and obstructing Democrats, just think of how much more our President could have and could accomplish. Democrats, Leftists, had rather see our country go down, than support President Trump! If you love our country, this should scare every voter out there!

16. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Can he work on Florida next to bring jobs besides waiters, waitresses and service workers? We would like to have jobs that people can actually make a living at without having to work two or three jobs. We need blue collar jobs for American workers. Company’s such as Anheuser-Busch, Proctor and Gamble who train mechanics and line workers and pay a decent wage.

17. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

If my facts are correct, they are getting 3 billion dollars in tax incentives from the state. Costs will not be recouped until 2043….

18. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

You won’t hear this in the lame stream media. Keep up the winning Mr. President we are behind you 100%. Trump 2020.

19. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

WINNING! Without that fake Russia BS Crap, America is on track!

20. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Jared Kushner has been doing remarkable job!

21. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Mr president i wish if i live in america with my family, we as christians love you so much.

22. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Vote Red and give Trump the help he needs !!! #MAGA

23. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Too much winning, today.

24. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

One proud wisconsinite and American here, I’m telling all friends in Wisconsin to vote red in midterms and in 2020 🇺🇸

25. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Both of you going to jail