Has2see.com U.S. Latest news headlines – We are on the spot when news happens! Join us on Has2see.com or on Facebook/Has2see.com

House Republicans should PASS the strong but fair immigration bill, even though the Dems won’t let it pass in the Senate. Passage will show that we want STRONG BORDERS and SECURITY!

Read Original Article: Source link

21 Comments
  1. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

The best President of my lifetime. You are an honorable, ethical man. I hope there are some ethical people in congress to help pass this bill. I have waited 30 years for this. When illegals were pouring into California we voted for more border security and deportation and ONE judge stopped it. It has been 30 years of winking at illegals, crime, they swarm hospitals for free healthcare, private hospitals closed (Joan Clancy) because they never paid their bills. It has been a nightmare.

2. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Children are being reunited with families, we have a clean environment and protection for national parks and wildlife and the Trump has a lot of work to do to try to overcome the Obamacare nightmare….. the kind of diplomacy you are looking for is basically weakness…..we need someone to lead with guts….. Trump is that guy…..of course you want to get rid of him…. you want something for nothing…… socialism……

3. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Our president is doing a fantastic job. Unlike most career politicians, he is actually keeping his word and fulfilling his campaign promises. The energy of this administration is amazing.

4. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

If immigrants don’t want separation from their children….
    DON’T cross ILLEAGALLY…..
    There are consequences just as any other country…..
    BooHoo…their parents set their children to be isolated not USA….
    Check with Obama..Clinton…Bush
    …..how many CHILDREN…families did they put in storage….???

5. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

We need strong boarders. The Dems want open boarders with no vetting of who’s coming into the country. Come in legally – that’s all anyone can ask for.

6. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Dems don’t care about DACA or immigration reform…if they did, they would have compromised on the original Bill…they sacrificed DACA because they didn’t want any “wins” for President Trump. They had a good offer to solve DACA & the Dems failed those recipients by their no votes. 🤨

7. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Republicans, get together and pass a strong immigration bill! Shame on the Democrats for putting politics ahead of our country!

8. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

SHARING THIS POST:
    I bought a bird feeder. I hung it
    on my back porch and filled it
    with seed. What a beauty of
    a bird feeder it was, as I filled it
    lovingly with seed.
    Within a week we had hundreds of birds
    taking advantage of the
    continuous flow of free and
    easily accessible food.

But then the birds started
    building nests in the boards
    of the patio, above the table,
    and next to the barbecue.

Then came the crap. It was
    everywhere: on the patio tile,
    the chairs, the table …
    everywhere!

Then some of the birds
    turned mean. They would
    dive bomb me and try to
    peck me even though I had
    fed them out of my own
    pocket.

And others birds were
    boisterous and loud. They
    sat on the feeder and
    squawked and screamed at
    all hours of the day and night
    and demanded that I fill it
    when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn’t even
    sit on my own back porch
    anymore. So I took down the
    bird feeder and in three days
    the birds were gone. I cleaned
    up their mess and took down
    the many nests they had built
    all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like
    it used to be ….. quiet, serene….
    and no one demanding their
    rights to a free meal.

Now let’s see……
    Our government gives out
    free food, subsidized housing,
    free medical care and free
    education, and allows anyone
    born here to be an automatic
    citizen.

Then the illegals came by the
    tens of thousands. Suddenly
    our taxes went up to pay for
    free services; small apartments
    are housing 5 families; you
    have to wait 6 hours to be seen
    by an emergency room doctor;
    Your child’s second grade class is
    behind other schools because
    over half the class doesn’t speak
    English.

Corn Flakes now come in a
    bilingual box; I have to
    ‘press one ‘ to hear my bank
    talk to me in English, and
    people waving flags other
    than ”ours” are
    squawking and screaming
    in the streets, demanding
    more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe
    it’s time for the government
    to take down the bird feeder.
    If you agree, pass it on; if not,
    just continue cleaning up the crap!!

9. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I’m a Democrat who voted for you and I’m 100% satisfied with your administration Mr. President. Democrats are taking the opposition job too personal and that attack and hurt our democracy. I’ll change party.

10. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Well hopefully most of the dems up for re-election get sent home. We need border security and a better immigration policy.

11. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

My questions to the democrats are, do you have a fence around your house? Do you lock your doors on your home? How about your car, do you lock it?

12. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

What we want is people sent back from where they came. Just do it. Send our military to the border. Start the wall.

13. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Yes! And I then let the public know exactly what the Dems won’t vote for. The majority want strong borders.

14. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Thanks for all you do Mr President. Stick to your guns. We’re behind 100%.
    PS. Please Stop these people from sending mobs for our women that work for the government. This is a very unsafe place for this country to be.
    Is Maxine Waters calling for Conservative people to start sitting at the back of the bus?
    Asking for a friend.

15. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Mr. President, just a suggestion, though my opinions and suggestions may not be worth much. I looked up the immigration laws and guidelines that Mexico has. I find it ironic and hypocritical of Mexico to hold the following…. And then prompting Mexican citizens to breach the United States borders. Please look, (assuming you may not have) at the following. Isn’t wants good for the goose also good for the gander?

What do you think of the following?

A single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
    have the means to sustain themselves economically;
    not destined to be burdens on society;
    of economic and social benefit to society;
    of good character and have no criminal records; and
    contributors to the general well-being of the nation.
    The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
    foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
    foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
    foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
    foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
    those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense.

16. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Is it a watered down bill with no money for the wall? If so, don’t pass it….and especially don’t pass anything that PR puts in front of Congress….He’s not your friend President Trump and is working against everything you represent!

17. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

absolute best way to have truly secure borders and ensure immigrants whom are wanting to enter our country, do it legally through our vetting process is to simply allow our border patrol to shoot illegal trespassers.

18. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

DNC Platform For November:

1.) No Voter ID so illegal aliens can vote.
    2.) Open Borders and give all sorts of freebies to the illegals so they vote Democrat.
    3.) Raise Taxes to make American citizens pay for their new block of Voters.
    4.) Impeach President Trump

19. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

President Trump is the best president of America ever and he is an honest man who keeps his promises and does everything he says and every day I thank God for our president and I thank him for being an American.

20. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Yes keep Building the WALL…

21. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I genuinely believe if Trump hadn’t ran for president we wouldn’t be anywhere near talking about immigration. Time for a fix.