Has2see.com U.S. Latest news headlines – We are on the spot when news happens! Join us on Has2see.com or on Facebook/Has2see.com

Great piece by Mike Lindell! I was in Minnesota last week and let me tell you, because of our tax cuts, their economy has really taken off!→ https://bit.ly/2KmXKPd

Read Original Article: Source link

25 Comments
  1. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

What a win for Minnesota! Wish we could get some help with the John Kasich problem in Ohio. He is a disgrace to the GOP and conservatives in Ohio. He is trying to mess with our 2nd Amendment rights and is really schmoozing it up with radical leftists to try and help his bid for a 2020 presidential run. I wish there was a Trump in our Governor’s seat. God bless you, Mr. President.

2. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Someday in the future, historians will write books about a country that was called the United States of America. They will write about that country’s beginnings and will write of the fact that, while not perfect by any means, the country had struggled to learn from its mistakes in the past while making efforts to live up to the goal of making its promises of a more perfect union a reality. Then it will write of how, in 2016, the country shocked the world by electing a man so unprepared for the presidency that he clearly had never even read the Constitution let alone understood its meaning. They will learn how under this man’s rule the other two branches of government gave up their Constitutional role of balancing the president’s erratic behavior and failed to protect the Constitution. They will learn how Trump, from beginning to end, spent his time in office destroying the once respected country by turning the citizens against one another, against its rule of law, against its justice system, against the reporters that tried to warn the people of the danger the country was facing from Trump, against its allies, and against the very Constitution he had sworn to protect ….until the U.S. lay in ruins. Those reading the history of what use to be a great country will ask why in the world the people would have elected and supported such a dangerous man and allow him to destroy their country. They will sadly be told that it was because he turned us against one another to such an extent that we hated one another more than we loved our country and were willing to destroy our country if it meant the destroying it for those we had learned to hate too. I’m so sorry my great grandchildren and their great grandchildren. We failed you.

3. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

people have to understand something… obama has taken over 8 years of my daughters life! she was only 16 years old!! shes grown up with him in office! Liberalism was in her face constantly!! They just don’t know that they don’t know!!! Its going to take 8 years PLUS …. to get a little back of the decency in united states… we just need to vote republican! but not the deep state republican like romney! we need good decent men and woman who love our country, and stand with our President. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I said I would never buy one of those pillows, but then I did and I have to be honest, my stiff necks in the morning are down to zero. Very interesting I must say! 🤔

5. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Dear Lord, I pray in the Mighty name of Jesus, that you would give Donald J Trump wisdom and that you would protect him and fill him with Your Spirit and help him to withstand the fiery darts of the enemy

6. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Great article. When Laura Ingraham was being unfairly boycotted he stuck with her so I ordered 2 pillows that I didn’t even need at the time.

7. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Love the PIllow guy….I first heard of him on IMUS in THE MORNING…..I think IMUS was the first guy to give MIKE a CHANCE….Love IMUS and miss him and LOVE Mike….what a rags to riches story for the books….So glad Mike is from MINNESOTA. He does so much good for others without publicity.

8. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

My husband bought me a My Pillow and I can honestly say I love it. I actually do sleep better. But I sleep better also because Trump is our President and we are winning again!!! The Bushes, Clinton, and Obama just about did us all in with their closed-door politics and underhanded schemes. Trump has pure motives and he actually loves our country. I truly believe the Good Lord has His hand on Trump.

9. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Ok…Nobody cares or is going to stop you or even harass you. I know your not used to that sort of thing. Probably read Catcher in the Rye. After 8 years. I will be smiling with extra cash I made from the market. I’ll be happy watching the entire Left go insane. You on the other hand will be still bitter,still in the same place financially and still need a pillow.

10. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

There should be no tariffs at all. The other companies are ripping us off and since president Trump try to make them more level playing Ground, they are retaliating to try to steal more money from us. That’s okay, let’s just keep buying things made in the United States.

11. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

This is the result when a professional and experienced businessman runs a country. No more smiley faced plastic do-nothing politicians.

12. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I bought two, they sleep great never slept better, and since trump is in the whitehouse alls right with the world. Lets keep it that way

13. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

LOL.Minnesota’s economy was in great shape before Trump. They’ve been running surpluses, balanced budgets, and unemployment has been low for some time now. Nothing to do with Trump. He wasn’t even around during their thriving economy began.

14. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Got a My Pillow & it’s really helped me when I thought it wouldn’t -He’s an example of what hard work does!!!! Plus our President is a difference maker !!!!!

15. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Yes, America is winning. We know harley had plans already in place. I will buy American made every time. Not assembled in. Thank you for letting u.s. get it,’ Straight from the horses mouth’ God bless America!

16. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

New industries and jobs are way up in SC too. Although we miss Nikki Haley, Governor McMaster and Senator Scott are doing a great job for SC. We would love to have Trey Gowdy back but please don’t let him resign.

17. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Ur Excellency sir please come to the rescue of the Nigeria people. There is massacre every day, over 200 hundred lives was lost recently. Please look into Nigeria. I know you can do some become you are lead by God. May God use to achieve His purpose on earth. God bless you Mr President Donald J Trump

18. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

So now Obama is writing articles for Time Magazine! Incredible! The biggest traitor ever~

19. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Great job on the pillows I bought two And they’re fantastic. You deserve all the money you make you had one great idea

20. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Thanks to Trump I now was able to get a home I own, no payments I own it, and got health coverage that I did not have the past 8 years , so someone is doing there job great…2020 for sure

21. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

My Pillow is one of the best items I’ve bought in the last 20 years. I LOVE the fact that they’re Made in the USA. It’s a quality product and it actually does what Mike says it does! It’s a WIN for America.

22. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

#KEEPTHEMTRIPPENTRUMP!

Democratic party will lose more seats in both house’s..

Full speed wins!

23. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Love this guy and love his pillow!!!!!

24. Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I met Mr. Lindell at my former place of employment! Good guy!

25. Anonymous 3 weeks ago