U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Saturday, June 12, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 78
(2 just watching the pictures)
Fauci, what's goin on? | Grant Stinchfield

POLITICS:

Fauci, what's goin on? | Grant Stinchfield

Has Trump been right since the beginning? – Grant Stinchfield examines the latest surrounding Dr. Fauci’s potential ‘cover-up’ – via Newsmax.

Watch Newsmax on Directv 349, Xfinity 1115, Dish 216, Spectrum (see channels), Cox, Optimum, U-Verse 1120, FiOS 615, Suddenlink, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom 277, Fubo, Sling, WOW!, Armstrong, YouTube live stream, or the Newsmax smartphone APP. Find your cable/streaming provider here: https://newsmaxtv.com/findus

Stay up-to-date at https://newsmax.com

Like Newsmax on Facebook: https://facebook.com/newsmax

Follow Newsmax on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newsmax

Follow Newsmax on Instagram: https://instagram.com/newsmax

View Original – Click Here

Hmm. yes i understand the
question, you know it's been at least
15 years since I've been following the news, no 10 my folks do that, hmm. what was the question again !?
Excuse me, do you remember
where you read about this ?
Are you kidding !?
of course I can, it was here
on U-S-NEWS.COM
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
28 Comments
  1. Brian Martin 4 days ago

Covid-19 was done on purpose to cover for the Democrats as they stole the election , it was a great opportunity to use mail-in ballots…. The election was stolen

2. B King 4 days ago

Fauci probably helped develop it !!!! Funny during an election year , Dem's have anything to do with it? , think about that one !!!!!

3. rpryor1953 4 days ago

I believe Faulty Fauci let his time in the limelight go straight to his head. He loves speaking in front of TV cameras. Now perhaps he'll see what grandstanding can get you! (I hope!)

4. Apollo Septimus 4 days ago

People who made this virus on purpose must pay, lots of Greeks don't believe the lie it came from a bat and also our government is using this to blackmail us, the doctor who know the truth and even nurses! Plus their passing laws under the table against all workers and demonstrations!!! Every government is working with the fake communistic regime!!!

5. Dj Colourzone 4 days ago

WHAT A FRIGGIN MESS OUR OWN BUREAUCRATS HAVE CREATED IN AMERICA !!!!
    EVEN DEMOCRATS NOW SEE WHY TRUMP WAS ELECTED AND WHY HE MUST BE ELECTED AGAIN !
    WE ARE AT WAR !!!!!

6. Truthseeker7 4 days ago

What Q researchers already discovered: Gates and Fauci funded and patented the virus, undoubtedly knew about it’s “leak” the same day Pelosi pranced the impeachment papers through the Capitol, and invested in the “vaccines.”

7. Michael Gallagher 4 days ago

👍

8. Gordon McTavish 4 days ago

Fauci should be jailed immediately

9. Gordon McTavish 4 days ago

Fauci should be jailed immediately

10. Kelley Says 4 days ago

Fauci is a BS artist…a really bad one. 😕

11. Mike Frye-Henderson 4 days ago

China is at war with the right! Defend the right, before the left hands control to our enemy.

12. Karla Nielsen 4 days ago

Trump was right and we owe thanks to Dr. Rand Paul for his unrelenting questioning of Fauci, which forced him to finally tell the truth.

13. Kelly Arnett 4 days ago

Prison time for the lab and Dr Faucci.

14. David Schaadt 4 days ago

How can you believe any of them ,It's like when you Grandfather Lies and says he didn't sell your train set .

15. Ken Harper 4 days ago

Fauci and Bill Gates need to be waterboarded to find out what actually was done and who else was in on this worldwide biological attack. 🤬

16. Lindsay Smith 4 days ago

Traitor

17. Barron Anderson 4 days ago

Fauci needs to be jailed!!

18. Geo HVL 4 days ago

Wuhan Jo was removed early last year. It was reported early on that China had killed the only doctor that knew how this Virus worked. Guessing this guy was also the father/creator of CV19. For a week this information was all over Facebook about the dead doctor. The only one who knew what this virus was all about and China killed him. Then it was removed and silenced faster than it started.

19. Tilac me 4 days ago

Trump

20. Delores Anderson 4 days ago

I believe Dr fauci knew it all along he loves the camera attention he's getting……..

21. Bill McDonald 4 days ago

Why on earth would anyone be surprised at this?

22. Noli Me Tangere 4 days ago

Dr Fauci and Bat woman of the Wuhan Institute of Virology should be tried in Nuremberg for crime against humanity!

23. GRANITE GUY 4 days ago

IF the American gov is not found responsible for the cold that brought the world to it's knees,the elites in the shadows funding these endeavors are far more powerful than we thought and they need to be lit up for the people of the world to see 😎👌🕆🇺🇸💪🖕😷🖕💉🖕🇨🇳

24. Isnt there anyone in USA that can replace that old duck.

25. Kim-n-Brian 4 days ago

I never believed Fauci….I listened to Dr. Judy Mikovitz !!! She knew all about Fauci and tried to tell people many years ago !

26. Ron LaFitte 4 days ago

Dr. Falsie lies about everything. He is in the hip pocket of the left.

27. Saveta Krstajic 4 days ago

IT'S. V E R Y. C L E A R… THAT. THERE IS. A. G R O U P. O F. D A N G E R O U S. T R A I T O R S. WITH T H I S. D O C T O R…NOT. O N L Y. FOR. U S A..but… FOR. W. H. O. L. E. H. U. M. A. N I. T. Y…
    THEY H A D. P A T E N T. F O R. THE. V A C C I N E. B E F O R E. THE. P L A N D E M I C. !!!
    SO IF T H E Y. H A D. THE P A T E N T. FOR. THE VACCINE. BEFORE. THE P L A N D E M I C…S O U N D S. L I K E. THE. P L A N D E M I C. W A S. C R E A T E D. F O R. THE. V. A. C. C. I. N. E…S O. W H Y. THE H. A. R. D. P. U. S. H. FOR. THE. V A C C I N E…
    T H I S. H A S. B E E N. A. H. O. R. R. I. B. L. E. T. R. I. C K !!!
    I T. W A S. R E L E A S E D and. R E – R E L E A S E D. O. N. A. L. L. O. F. U. S. !!!
    W H O. K I L L E D. M O R E. P E O P L E. Dr F A L S E Y…or…Dr M E N G E L E. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I S. H E. R E A L L Y. A. D O C T O R ????????????????????????
    D O E S. H E. R E A L L Y. U N D E R S T A N D. S. C. I. E. N. C. E. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    D I D. F A U C I. T E L L. A M E R I C A N S. N. O. T. TO. W. E. A. R. A. N. Y. M. A. S. K. IN. E. A. R. L. Y. 2. O. 2. O. ????????????
    Mr PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP. W A S. R I G H T… and..W E. A L L. K N O W. I T… K. N. O. W. I. T. R. I. G. H. T. FROM THE. S. T. A. R. T…..A. N. Y. O. N. E. WITH. A. B R A I N. C E L L. K. N. E. W. T H I S. A L L. A L O N G….
    A. R. R. E. S. T. H. I. M… H. I. S. L. I. F. E. I. S. A. T. S. T. A. K. E…
    T I M E. FOR. FAUCI…TO BE. A R R E S T E D. !!!
    THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR SHOULD NOT ONLY S E R V E. L I F E. I N. P R I S O N…but ALSO. S H O U L D B E. S. U. E. D. FOR. A L L. H E' S. W O R T H. !!!
    D. O. N. ' T. M E. S. S. WITH. M. O. T. H. E. R. N. A. T. U. R. E. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND THEY D I D. T H I S .. because. T H E Y. H A T E. Mr PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP…
    GOD BLESS & PROTECT Mr PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP…
    Mr PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP. W. O. N. 2 0 2 0….
    "" TRUMP is SO. RIGHT !!! IT'S HILARIOUS WHAT HE SAID. A B O U T. F A U C I !!!
    T I M E. FOR FAUCI. TO BE. A R R E S T E D…and. G I V E. U S. O U R. 10. T R I L L I O N. B A C K. THAT. WAS T A K E N from OUR. TAX. D O L L A R S. TO. F U N D. THIS. L. A. B. !!!""Lynn Jackson
    THE SUN IS B E G I N N I N G TO. S H I N E. T. H. R. U….. BURNING AWAY THE SHADOWS. ON ALL. OF T H E. L Y I N G. L I A R S….

28. Adam Thomson 4 days ago

eric swalwell needs to be questioned under oath as per his relationship with his Chinese girlfriend ( Christine Fang,Fang Fang ). She is and was a Chinese Spy. swalwell should be charged with Treason and Fang should be charged with Espionage.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

HERE YOU GO
A PILL FOR YOU

REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
Daily or Weekly

Find Donald Trump and all the others
how to navigate the left-wing Internet

Save videos from Youtube and other platforms
before they are deleted, with only 3 mouse clicks

HELP DRAIN the SWAMP

But how to do that? It's easy, find out HERE

HELP DRAIN the SWAMP
AVOID THE USE OF TWITTER
FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE
IT'S EASY! FIND OUT HERE

WAKE UP!
Real News for Real People
PGlmcmFtZSBpZD0ibGJyeS1pZnJhbWUiIHdpZHRoPSIzNDAiIGhlaWdodD0iMTkxIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vb2R5c2VlLmNvbS8kL2VtYmVkL0NsYXNzX0FjdGlvbl9MYXdfU3VpdF9vbl9DcmltZXNfQWdhaW5zdF9IdW1hbml0eV9ieV9Eci5fUmVpbmVyX0Z1ZWxsbWljaC8wNjE1OTc3ODMxNGZlOGU0YjFkMjgzMjY3OTE4NjU1ZTUzMjU3OTJiP3I9RVczZkhmdlRSY1k1enhSWXN2c1BSTjFZM2gyaFNIeE4iIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj48L2lmcmFtZT4=

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

LATEST TOP STORIES

©2021 U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE

DRAIN the SWAMP
BUT HOW? WELL IT'S EASY
FIND OUT HOW RIGHT HERE
HELP DRAIN the SWAMP - We have now seen how the left-wing cancel culture, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media hand in hand with Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, they are all trying to suppress conservative opinions. It's now the time for us to cancel or at least avoid using their so-called services. Yes but how to do that? Well it's actually very easy! There are Great alternatives for both Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, in fact even better! Find out more right here.
If you only get mainstream news you are kept in the dark, try one of these
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV4NmgtZFd6SjVOcEFsamExWXNBcGRnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVPMGFrdWZ1OU1Penl6M252R0lYQUF3IiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV5NzJtNHNnZkp1RjlRTGVlY1lKRlZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVOYklESk5OZ2FSclhPRDdWbGxJTVJRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVU4SW9oNGF0TkRPNWEwVnkycUZtYXVRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVlTGM0aGVYcUc5ZHRMN2ppUEhNQmZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVXTjNBTEhvWWhYWlpObHRiX191SURnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxicnlseXRpY3MuY29tL3Rvb2xzL3JhbmRvbV92aWRlb19lbWJlZC9yYW5kb20ucGhwP3BsYXRmb3JtPW9keXNlZS5jb20mYW1wO2NoYW5uZWxfY2xhaW1faWQ9OTA2Yzk5MmUxODg2N2ExNjZiN2U0Nzc2ZjAxNTNkZGQ2MjM4ODE3MiZhbXA7cj03cGlhamZWTm85Z2VTM2ttTTdDSlJCQ1dSeEdQN3NpVCIgd2lkdGg9IjMwMCIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxNjkiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US