U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Saturday, June 12, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 85
(5 just watching the pictures)
EXPECT A LOT OF TRUMP IN THE COMING WEEKS!

POLITICS:

EXPECT A LOT OF TRUMP IN THE COMING WEEKS!

#BCPTODAY #OPENSOURCENEWS #BCPNEWS

*THIS IS A SHORT VERSION OF A LONGER VIDEO COMING OUT THIS WEEKEND*

CHECK OUT OUR NEW DAILY SHOW: www.BCPextras.com
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR 2ND YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.BCPreport.com
Parler: @BlackConservativePatriot
Twitter: @Black_C_Patriot
Email: [email protected]

View Original – Click Here

Hmm. yes i understand the
question, you know it's been at least
15 years since I've been following the news, no 10 my folks do that, hmm. what was the question again !?
Excuse me, do you remember
where you read about this ?
Are you kidding !?
of course I can, it was here
on U-S-NEWS.COM
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
35 Comments
  1. THIS IS A SHORT VERSION OF A LONGER VIDEO COMING OUT THIS WEEKEND

2. Dee Dee Bak 7 days ago

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE is a space where current events as we the people view it and not some narrative created by some stuffy old politicians. I would also enjoy an open dialog on foreign policy and how it benefits the American people.

3. Dear Heart 7 days ago

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS our beloved President Trump continued as President

4. Holirumics Friend 7 days ago

Awesome!

5. Tawney Lee 7 days ago

I believe we are far different then what has been…it will be better than anything today which means…old platforms are done and real people will be comfortable using.

6. Yarnor The Last 7 days ago

I like the shorts, I have this condition that causes
    My attention span to be very low, so my opinions are keep 'em coming 😄

7. John Trinkle 7 days ago

Copy Facebook and call it face page ….

8. Phyllis Georgic 7 days ago

The social media of Facebook with the live videos and chat like YouTube would be the best. I sincerely doubt it will be they good. It will possibly be like Twitter which I cannot stand. Never like Twitter. Had an account which I never used until Pres Trump was elected in 2016.

9. The Patriot 7 days ago

Hey Brother hope you and the family are having a good weekend….

10. Frankie M 7 days ago

YOUTRUMP

11. Authentic POTUS ROCKS! Trumps the former Vice Prez slo-mo-Jo

12. r22e 7 days ago

Good man bcp

13. So WhoIsMilton 7 days ago

Trump forfeited his 2nd term, if he is the only hope for 2024 we are screwed . . .

14. michael doti 7 days ago

Keep worshipping and putting your faith in a man instead of Jesus Christ. Judgement is coming

15. fraslavko1 7 days ago

gab and rumble are good sources that allow free speech as far as I can see. am I wrong?

16. teton scot 7 days ago

II WOULD LIKE TO SEE: Something close to the functionality of you tube and Facebook super friendly to Conservative business advertisers..content provider fairness and better income than YT. free and pay subscriptions options and some special founders memberships for both content providers, subs and advertisers.

17. Jan 7 days ago

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE is a TRUMP PHONE! You would have to have in the past contributed to his campaign or show evidence that you are for him in actions or comments etc. or you can’t buy his phone. I’ve never been on FB or Twitter so not familiar w/ them. I am familiar w/ Youtube. He can have his own channel or platform and keep us abreast of whatever he wants us to know about or do. He can censor anyone he wants. Most will buy his phone (made in the USA) and quit buying the rest. That’ll show ‘em!

18. QSheepdog 7 days ago

The most dangerous time in US History because of what Luciferian Child Sex Trafficking Billionaires are capable of.

19. Dee Lemons 7 days ago

Watch "Recall Az Rep Rusty Bowers – Volunteers Needed to Sign petitions. http://www.recallbowers.com" on YouTube

20. Betsy Kallmeyer 7 days ago

WHAT I’D LIKE TO SEE: something like facebook, with pages, newsfeeds, allowing interaction like sharing & posting to posts, sharing links; and more than anything, I’d like to see free speech where any opinion is allowed. I’m sick of all conservative, or all liberal, voices. Allows lies & all debate, allow fake news & allow true news. That’s what made facebook so popular in the beginning. Then they ruined it.

21. Bob Alan 7 days ago

I want Trumps platform to be linked to everyones other social media and automatically send his tweets to all of them and all their followers. TWITTER , FACEBOOK would have to cancel millions of their subscribers and lose 100 million peopleoff of them. It would be brilliant.

22. Johnny Montana 7 days ago

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

23. flatclub 7 days ago

twitter and fb joke after trump spite startup platform. lmao

24. Kandy 7 days ago

Love this amazing patriotic family!!❤❤

25. Larry Maxwell 7 days ago

I know several Democrats in my circle of friends spouse's and their friends, that are Democrats changing their tickets to Republican! So if everybody in the USA is doing that, that's excellent news, as long as they aren't RINO'S!

26. Ruth Haught 7 days ago

BCP I am Christian and I fight my feelings we have lost friends over some of this shit!!

27. Bob Alan 7 days ago

Wait until the left starts to cry that Trump can't run for office if he owns a social media platform.

28. marilyn horsley 7 days ago

Finally America First! Thankyou President DJTrump! God Bless!💕🙏👍✝️🌈❤️from Ab Canada

29. Margie Williams 7 days ago

Facebook is the easiest for all family members to interact

30. Ruth Haught 7 days ago

So what?? That’s just tough crap! President Trump can raise money for himself!! I miss that 1st family! They truly love America!!❤️🇺🇸❤️it’s all election f

31. Philip J. Seckler 7 days ago

Appreciate you.

32. Ken Kopetski 7 days ago

Trump ,Trump , trump

33. Lucille Augello 7 days ago

I wld like to c anything President Trump wants to show us as he is sitting in the Oval Office!

34. Susan Westerfield 7 days ago

I know I will definitely invest in any social media platform he does!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

HERE YOU GO
A PILL FOR YOU

REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
Daily or Weekly

Find Donald Trump and all the others
how to navigate the left-wing Internet

Save videos from Youtube and other platforms
before they are deleted, with only 3 mouse clicks

HELP DRAIN the SWAMP

But how to do that? It's easy, find out HERE

HELP DRAIN the SWAMP
AVOID THE USE OF TWITTER
FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE
IT'S EASY! FIND OUT HERE

WAKE UP!
Real News for Real People
PGlmcmFtZSBpZD0ibGJyeS1pZnJhbWUiIHdpZHRoPSIzNDAiIGhlaWdodD0iMTkxIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vb2R5c2VlLmNvbS8kL2VtYmVkL0NsYXNzX0FjdGlvbl9MYXdfU3VpdF9vbl9DcmltZXNfQWdhaW5zdF9IdW1hbml0eV9ieV9Eci5fUmVpbmVyX0Z1ZWxsbWljaC8wNjE1OTc3ODMxNGZlOGU0YjFkMjgzMjY3OTE4NjU1ZTUzMjU3OTJiP3I9RVczZkhmdlRSY1k1enhSWXN2c1BSTjFZM2gyaFNIeE4iIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj48L2lmcmFtZT4=

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

LATEST TOP STORIES

©2021 U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE

DRAIN the SWAMP
BUT HOW? WELL IT'S EASY
FIND OUT HOW RIGHT HERE
HELP DRAIN the SWAMP - We have now seen how the left-wing cancel culture, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media hand in hand with Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, they are all trying to suppress conservative opinions. It's now the time for us to cancel or at least avoid using their so-called services. Yes but how to do that? Well it's actually very easy! There are Great alternatives for both Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, in fact even better! Find out more right here.
If you only get mainstream news you are kept in the dark, try one of these
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV4NmgtZFd6SjVOcEFsamExWXNBcGRnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVPMGFrdWZ1OU1Penl6M252R0lYQUF3IiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV5NzJtNHNnZkp1RjlRTGVlY1lKRlZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVOYklESk5OZ2FSclhPRDdWbGxJTVJRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVU4SW9oNGF0TkRPNWEwVnkycUZtYXVRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVlTGM0aGVYcUc5ZHRMN2ppUEhNQmZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVXTjNBTEhvWWhYWlpObHRiX191SURnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxicnlseXRpY3MuY29tL3Rvb2xzL3JhbmRvbV92aWRlb19lbWJlZC9yYW5kb20ucGhwP3BsYXRmb3JtPW9keXNlZS5jb20mYW1wO2NoYW5uZWxfY2xhaW1faWQ9OTA2Yzk5MmUxODg2N2ExNjZiN2U0Nzc2ZjAxNTNkZGQ2MjM4ODE3MiZhbXA7cj03cGlhamZWTm85Z2VTM2ttTTdDSlJCQ1dSeEdQN3NpVCIgd2lkdGg9IjMwMCIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxNjkiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US