U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Thursday, September 16, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 99
(4 just watching the pictures)

POLITICS:

WE GOT ANOTHER BOGUS STRIKE ON OUR MAIN YOUTUBE CHANNEL, FOR REPORTING ON JOE’S PRESS CONFERENCE YESTERDAY REGARDING THE NEW MANDATES. THUS, WE ARE UNABLE TO UPLOAD FOR A WEEK ON THAT CHANNEL. BUT THE PARTY WILL CONTINUE OVER THIS, OUR BACKUP YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND THE PARTY GETS AMPED UP TO 12 ON OUR OFF PLATFORM SHOW:

Check out our new daily show: www.BCPextras.com
Subscribe to our main YouTube channel which will be back up in about a week: BCP.news

YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND OUR LATEST SHOWS BY USING THE FOLLOWING HASHTAGS IN THE YOUTUBE SEARCH BOX:

#BCPTODAY #BCPNEWS #BCP

Social Media:
Parler: @BlackConservativePatriot
GETTR: @Black_C_Patriot
gab: @Black_Conservative
Locals.com: TheRealBCP.Com

View Original – Click Here

(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)
34 Comments
  1. David Ray 6 days ago

I saw that video while ZooTube was removing it. It was still there when I started, but by the time I was done (about an hour later, because I had to keep pausing it), it was gone. There was nothing in it that even remotely violated ZooTube's community guidelines. They just don't want us to know the truth. Disgraceful.

2. DSC 777 6 days ago

well those platforms need a visit from the military as soon as thats fixed.

3. JBlue Humming 6 days ago

Equal Opportunity!!!! Dept of Labor cannot go against their own rules!!! Just dump that speech maker in the SNF ASAP!

4. Kira Hill 6 days ago

I went looking for the promised upload yesterday and again this morning. When I couldn’t find it I suspected that YT censored you… Alison Morrow managed to get enough support that they reversed a strike on her channel. It might be worth reaching out to her.

5. All Nighter Heider 6 days ago

Im really glad to hear you speak on the misallocation of scarce resources. The wealth of a nation is not measured by the currency that circulates within (and witbout) its borders, but by its ability to produce goods and services to be self sufficient. All these labor and business regulations, as well as having an inflationary currency, have subverted our ability to produce those goods and services. Damn the globalist!!

6. Ravenwood 6 days ago

😊😊😊

7. NOLL72 6 days ago

It's not a mandate, it's an edict by a puppet tyrant. Grrr!!! JMO.

8. esther shelton 6 days ago

So many poor people in America. We should be helping them. Sad sad . They won't even help the American people first. Shame on this pathetic administration.

9. Shelly Green 6 days ago

Yes they did give you a strike because I was watching it when they did that. I didn’t get to see all of the video.

10. Gingersnap Track 6 days ago

No way Biden and friends were voted in without massive fraud. Millions of Americans need to go into their taxes and switch to paying no taxes or as little taxes as possible until the Biden regime is gone.

11. Rebecca Harden 6 days ago

Thank you for sharing with us. From Branchville SC

12. This is why we the people must rise up and ABOLISH this Anti American Government.

13. esther shelton 6 days ago

Shame on you tube for taking down your video. I can't stand these childish tech companies. They can't stand the truth.

14. Pam Bogan 6 days ago

Sure take our money take away from social security take away from our poor take away from our veterans that are on the streets take away from all that and give it to the damn illegals from all sides the southern border Afghanistan I am sick to death of this I have $20 a month after my social security to buy my food if I get a raise in my social security of five dollars they take away 20 out of my food stamps I am down to $13 a month go ahead keep it up keep playing your games you're going to have an uprising that you wish you had never started and it'll probably be the gray haired people that leave the charge what more can you take from us oh I shouldn't say that because my God you'll figure out something and if my congressman from Ohio are voting on these things you can kiss my arse! And don't be surprised if I bring my whole damn family and neighbors and City if they'll follow me to your damn house for the holidays and by God we're camping on your lawn you're letting the southern border and the Afghanistan's take over our country you damn communist I'm sick of it I'm done I'm over the top

15. Roy Patterson 6 days ago

You need to get on Rumble.

16. Teresa Chriscoe 6 days ago

Absolutely NOT

17. Ann G. 6 days ago

Perhaps Xie and Biden discussed the weddings of their children and yoga lessons. /s

18. Cindy Wolf 6 days ago

Nesara

19. Douglas Blair 6 days ago

I’m subserved but they never show this podcast. Yikes. 😎😎

20. James Horton 6 days ago

What about the fact that Kristi Noem is quoted as saying that her state will NOT mandate any vaxx passports for their citizens, but she's ok with companies putting in their own mandates and that if you don't want the shot, you can quit and work someplace else.

21. The Renaissance man 6 days ago

BCP, you gotta not drop your guard, and keep using Code Words. Believe me, we understand them and you! 👍 Much love brother 😊

22. Maggie RN 6 days ago

When I searched this channel it didn’t come up in suggested search at all! Censoring

23. steve anderson 6 days ago

I've been reading every article I can find on the Newsom recall and they sound pretty confident that he won't be recalled. I'm thinking Larry Elder should be prepared to have an audit.

24. CG ELMORE 6 days ago

XOX

25. Lance Michales 6 days ago

GO TO RUMBLE

26. Leoniza Engad 6 days ago

100 percent Chinese and Biden

27. Bryan Johnson 6 days ago

Let's apply "Stay in Mexico" to the Afghans.

28. Leoniza Engad 6 days ago

I'm 60 years old. But I have 6 grand kids. That I'm ready for retirement. I don't want my grand children to pay for anything at all .

29. R.E. Al Makoi 6 days ago

Keep it in mind that Biden’s “mandate” is stated to effect Federal workers first, and then to companies with >100 employees. Corporations will naturally resist, and will be given more time to fight or comply. Not so the Federal Agencies! Their employees will comply or lose their positions or possibly their jobs. Do you know how hard it is to fire or punish a Federal employee?? Biden is floating a lead balloon. This is simply a distraction from the Afghanistan debacle.

30. Leoniza Engad 6 days ago

"Good "then "sent them back, "

31. Melody * 6 days ago

Whatever they have on bid, and son, must be really bad, as the son has already been exposed, and that was seriously troubling………….

32. MOTIVE - NATION 6 days ago

I love your stuff my man, but your one of 10 or 20 ppl talking truth. Can't afford to subscribe to everyone. God Bless
    If you bring some more presenters on and a daily show I would buy in.

33. MOTIVE - NATION 6 days ago

I know you have issues with Rumble but what could it hurt to upload vids on multiple channels all directing to your main website

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

©2021 U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE

DRAIN the SWAMP
BUT HOW? WELL IT'S EASY
FIND OUT HOW RIGHT HERE
HELP DRAIN the SWAMP - We have now seen how the left-wing cancel culture, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media hand in hand with Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, they are all trying to suppress conservative opinions. It's now the time for us to cancel or at least avoid using their so-called services. Yes but how to do that? Well it's actually very easy! There are Great alternatives for both Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, in fact even better! Find out more right here.
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US

Sending

POLITICS: BIDEN FORCED TO FOLLOW TRUMP POLICY! EXPOSED: JOE'S BACKDOOR PLAN TO ROB AMERICANS OF JOBS & HOUSING - Video

Forgot your details?