KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Monday, July 15, 2024
© 2024 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 312
New York: Monday, July 15, 2024
Online: 328
Join our "Free Speech Social Platform ONGO247.COM" Click Here
Gossip & Rumors: 'response Would Be A Continued Dignified Silence'

GOSSIP & RUMORS: ‘Response would be a continued dignified silence’

🔴 Website 👉 https://u-s-news.com/
Telegram 👉 https://t.me/usnewscom_channel


Prince Harry has been warned to avoid writing a second book that’s a follow-up to his tell-all memoir, “Spare.”

Following the release of his protocol-shattering book in January last year, the Duke of Sussex revealed that he has enough content to write more books about his experience growing up as a royal.

Harry, 39, said he was forced to cut out nearly half his content from the first draft.

Prince Harry has been warned to avoid writing a second book that’s a follow-up to his tell-all memoir, “Spare.” VIA REUTERS

And while there’s no shortage of royal stories in his arsenal, the royal has reportedly been warned that publishing another book would “slam any hope of future reconciliation” with his estranged family.

“I can’t imagine that Harry would contemplate a follow up to ‘Spare,’” royal expert Jennie Bond told OK! Magazine.

“He has indicated that he wants to move on: he has said his piece, vented his anger and faced the consequences.”

“If he did go there, then I am sure the response would be a continued dignified silence and a resounding crash as the palace doors slammed on any hope of future reconciliation,” she added, saying that she doesn’t believe the runaway royal “will revisit his grievances.”

Following the release of “Spare” last year, the Duke of Sussex revealed that he has enough content to write more books about his experience growing up as a royal. Maureen McLean/Shutterstock

Instead, Bond believes that if Harry was to publish a second book, it would likely center on either his work on the Invictus Games or “the joys of parenthood.”

In an interview with the Telegraph last January, the father of two said he feared the content he had cut out would cause an unrepairable rift with his brother, Prince William, and father, King Charles III.

“The first draft was different,” he told the outlet. “It was 800 pages, and now it’s down to 400 pages. It could have been two books, put it that way. And the hard bit was taking things out.”

The content that did make it into the book managed to cause enough damage as it is. REUTERS

“There are some things that have happened, especially between me and my brother, and to some extent between me and my father, that I just don’t want the world to know,” he went on. “Because I don’t think they would ever forgive me.”

Still, the content that did make it into the book managed to cause enough damage as it is.

Among the myriad of revelations in his book, Harry’s feelings toward Queen Camilla, 76, were laid bare as he sensationally branded her “dangerous” and “the villain.”

Harry also claimed that his stepmother leaked stories about the royal family to the media to maintain her image and boost her popularity.

“I have complex feelings about gaining a step-parent who I thought had recently sacrificed me on her personal P.R. altar,” he wrote.

He said that meeting Camilla — referred to as the “other woman” in his book — was like an “injection,” writing, “Close your eyes and you won’t even feel it.”

The King, 75, has reportedly asked Harry to stop “leaking” personal details about the royal family’s private life. Mirrorpix / MEGA

The revelations left Camilla “hurt,” a pal of hers later revealed, and left a deep scar on the royal family, especially Charles.

In fact, the King, 75, has reportedly asked Harry to stop “leaking” personal details about the royal family’s private life.



Source link

OnGo247
New 100% Free
Social Platform
ONGO247.COM
Give it a spin!
Sign Up Today
OnGo247
New 100% Free
Social Platform
ONGO247.COM
Give it a spin!
Sign Up Today