KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Friday, August 29, 2025
© 2025 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 321 (random number)
New York: Friday, August 29, 2025
Online: 302 (random number)
Join our "Free Speech Social Platform ONGO247.COM" Click Here
Gossip & rumors: george clooney walks venice film festival red

GOSSIP & RUMORS: George Clooney walks Venice Film Festival red carpet after skipping earlier appearances over ‘bad sinus infection’

🔴 Website 👉 https://u-s-news.com/
Telegram 👉 https://t.me/usnewscom_channel


The show must go on.

George Clooney, 64, was able to rally for the premiere of his film, “Jay Kelly,” at the Venice Film Festival after he abruptly skipped a series of promotional appearances due to a “bad sinus infection.”

The Hollywood actor, who plays a fictional movie star in the upcoming showbiz drama, was all smiles as he walked the red carpet with his wife, Amal Clooney, on Thursday night in Italy.

George and Amal Clooney walked the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival on Thursday night. Getty Images

The two-time Oscar winner strolled down the red carpet wearing a classic black tuxedo with a white dress shirt, black bow tie and black shoes.

Amal, for her part, stunned in a strapless, fuchsia minidress that showcased her toned legs in the front as the gown featured a long, flowing train behind her.

Halfway through the couple’s red carpet strut, Clooney was spotted briefly coughing but he quickly composed himself and continued taking pictures with Amal.

At one point, one reporter even shouted over the crowd and tried to ask, “How are you feeling George?”



Clooney had to skip appearances earlier in the week due to a “bad sinus infection.” Getty Images
Clooney was all smiles on the red carpet. WireImage

“The Ides of March” actor, who recently ended his run playing CBS newsman Edward R. Murrow in Broadway’s “Good Night, and Good Luck,” seemingly did not appear to hear the question.

The actor also posed alongside his co-star, Adam Sandler, who played the manager of Clooney’s character in the film, which will be released in theaters on Nov. 14.

Clooney’s illness caused him to miss a dinner with his castmates, including Sandler and Laura Dern, the night before.

Clooney and Adam Sandler star in the upcoming movie “Jay Kelly.” WireImage
“Jay Kelly” will debut in theaters on Nov 14. 2025. WireImage

The “Fantastic Mr. Fox” voice actor’s condition also stopped him from attending a press junket on Wednesday and Netflix’s official press conference on Thursday, which was held just hours before the premiere.

“Jay Kelly” director Noah Baumbach was transparent with reporters about Clooney’s health during Thursday’s Netflix event.



“As you may know, George Clooney is not gonna be here because he has a bad sinus infection,” Noah Baumbach told reporters, according to People. “We think he should be on the red carpet tonight, but he is very sorry he cannot be with us.”

Baumbach joked, “Even movie stars get sick.”

A rep for Clooney told Page Six on Thursday morning that the star was “under doctor’s orders to cut back all activities” for the day due to his illness.



Source link



OnGo247
New 100% Free
Social Platform
ONGO247.COM
Give it a spin!
Sign Up Today
OnGo247
New 100% Free
Social Platform
ONGO247.COM
Give it a spin!
Sign Up Today